Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

39 wives and 94 childeren. The Largest Family in the World


ok so i want to know what type of game this guy was spitting to these women and how in the world did they fall for it to live in a house with 38 other women. And they all live in a 100 room mansion. Is it wrong for me to want to step in this guys shoes for atleast just 1 day??? He has 94 kids!!! NUTS!

Mr Chana told the Sun: 'Today I feel like God's special child. He's given me so many people to look after.
'I consider myself a lucky man to be the husband of 39 women and head of the world's largest family.'
The family is organised with almost military discipline, with the oldest wife Zathiangi organising her fellow partners to perform household chores such as cleaning, washing and preparing meals.

Read more @Mail Online


No comments:

Post a Comment